FUNDRAISING & SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The fundraising and Social engagement specialist will focus on implementing our out activities fundraising initiatives working under the guidance of the Fundraising Department. Our strategic pillars are corporate fundraising in Indonesia and Asia, Foundation and major donor fundraising worldwide as well as establishing innovative online fundraising that generates results. You will work with our team in developing integrated and engaging fundraising programs. That includes involvement in innovating and developing new ways of fundraising channel through offline/online, community and other social activity. You will be able to work to tight deadlines and budgets, plan and be pro-active and have a very good eye for detail. You will also need to work with (potential) major donors globally.
- To generate income for BOS Foundation through the development and management of fundraising programs
- Implement systems that ensure proper management and accountability of fundraising income
- To support and recognise the efforts of supporters of the Foundation, engaging and informing them of the Foundation’s activities
- Implement a number of fundraising activities in line with plans and priorities to achieve annual fundraising budget.
- Broaden and strengthen a local fundraising base through development of relationships with individuals, businesses, institutions and community groups.
- Deliver fundraising communications as appropriate including assisting in the development of promotional material.
- Represent BOS Foundation at fundraising events and functions.
- Manage Annual Calendar Fundraising Events
- Oversee and grow fundraising programs nationally and globally including:
- Institutional Engagement – Orangutan Goes to School (OGTS) program
- Multi-channel collaboration
- Community fundraising, including Orangutan Life Saver (OLS) program
- Social/Public Event/s
- Individual Donors (Personal Fundraiser)
Skills and Experience
- Passion for the cause
- Excellent social engagement and communication skills
- Superior organisation and planning skills
- Experience working within community fundraising and understanding of online fundraising systems
- Have experience working in a fundraising environment and corporation
- Event management experience and work in a consolidated team
- Strong administration and database management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia language skills
- Creative and innovative
Please send application, CV, supporting documents as well as your expected salary with email subject FUNDRAISING & SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST to email@example.com (before 15 January 2018)